For a new series I am going to be teaching you guys how to strat call, and what you need to know on all the maps. This is going to be a very long series covering rotations, what to call, how to call, and many other aspects that need to be covered as a strat caller. This guide will be very detailed and informative, giving you all the data you need to know to effectively call strats.
It is going to be JAM PACKED with information, but the information is essential to know on the fly, and as a strat caller you have to process this information very quickly, relay that information to your teammates and understand where to direct your teammates in order to have the best chance to win the round.
Having said that, lets get down to the parts and how things will be separated.
Part 1: Introduction and essential knowledge
- What the guides will be covering
- How to properly prepare your team
- How to develop an identity for your team
- How to make your teammates comfortable within a strat
- Developing player roles within the team
- Developing a mini map inside your head
- How to identify problems and understand why things are not working
Part 2: Map Guides
- These guides will cover rotations on all played maps
- It will explain the options you have as a strat caller
- It will give you the ability to understand all options available to you in nearly every possible scenario
- Understanding the rotations and the possible outcomes of all scenarios.
- Each Map will be very extensive, and a separate video
I really think this is going to be one of the most informative pieces i will have ever done, and am really excited to relay this information to you guys.